When you combine a gathering of Prince fans, a wide open baseball field, a giant video screen and a beautiful Missoula night, you start to get the feeling that summer is gonna be alright.
Three ticketing options are available to patrons:
– $20 – on-field 10’x10′ social distanced squares for up to four people
– $40 – on-field 20’x10′ social distanced squares for up to eight people
– Individual tickets available in the seating bowl – $5 adults, $2 for children 12 and under.
Tickets can be purchased on the PaddleHeads website http://Gopaddleheads.com/
With future titles to be announced, the PaddleHeads and The Roxy Theatre partnership will continue to host movie nights at Ogren Park Allegiance Field every Thursday night and provide Missoulians with a safe, entertainment filled environment throughout the summer. “We are so thrilled to partner The Roxy Theater this summer,” said PaddleHeads’ Director of Marketing, Taylor Rush. “The Roxy is truly a staple for entertainment in Missoula, and they are the perfect fit to help us launch a summer of fun and healing through community focused events at the ballpark!”
COVID Safety Measures Observed
The safety of the Missoula community is of utmost priority. A full COVID-19 Readiness Plan has been created by the Missoula PaddleHeads for reopening the venue cautiously, safely and responsibly, and can be found at www.gopaddleheads.com.
The execution of this plan includes:
– Social distancing and crowd control measures
– Cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing practices
– Staff training
– PPE guidelines
– A full food and beverage plan
– Wellness and symptom checks for all staff
Patrons are strongly advised to wear face coverings, diligently practice social distancing at all times, and asked to stay home if experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
Looking Ahead: The next two show titles have been scheduled. Make plans to see ‘The Goonies’ on June 18th and ‘Mean Girls’ on June 25th. Gates open at 6:30pm, and movies start around 7:30pm.